two-in-one spot treatment
This two-in-one spot treatment reduces the appearance of active breakouts and post-breakout marks. Salicylic Acid works to clear breakouts, while Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol work synergistically to fade post-breakout marks, improving uneven skin tone. AGE Bright™ Complex reduces visible skin aging and helps prevent over-drying.
- Salicylic Acid works to clear breakout
- Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol work synergistically to fade post-breakout marks
- AGE Bright™ Complex reduces visible skin aging and helps prevent over-drying.
Breakout-prone, prematurely-aging skin.
top products to prescribe
- AGE Bright Clearing Serum
- Oil Free Matte SPF30
Salicylic Acid: a Beta Hydroxy Acid, reduces breakouts to clear skin.
AGE Bright™ Complex: reduces visible skin aging and helps prevent over-drying of the skin. Contains Terpineol (isolated from Pinus Sylvestris, or Pine Oil), Thymol (from Thymus Vulgaris, or Thyme), and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3).
Hexylresorcinol: works synergistically with Niacinamide in AGE Bright™ Complex to fade post-breakout marks (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation), improving uneven skin tone
Apply directly upon first sign of breakout. Reapply twice a day until spot fades.
CONTRADICTIONS FOR USE
- Product contains Salicylic Acid and may irritate very sensitive skin.
- Discontinue use if client experiences undue redness or burning.
- Not for those who currently take acne medication.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
AGE Bright Spot Fader