two-in-one spot treatment
This two-in-one spot treatment reduces the appearance of active breakouts and post-breakout marks. Salicylic Acid works to clear breakouts, while Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol work synergistically to fade post-breakout marks, improving uneven skin tone. AGE Bright™ Complex reduces visible skin aging and helps prevent over-drying.
- Salicylic Acid works to clear breakout
- Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol work synergistically to fade post-breakout mar
- AGE Bright™ Complex reduces visible skin aging and helps prevent over-drying
how to use
Apply directly upon first sign of breakout. Reapply twice a day until spot fades.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%).
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycereth-26, Saccharide Isomerate, Hexylresorcinol, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Malic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Carrageenan, Thymol, Terpineol, Pullulan, Lecithin, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG20 Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Silica, Tocopherol, Sea Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Contradictions for Use
- Product contains Salicylic Acid and may irritate very sensitive skin.
- Discontinue use if client experiences undue redness or burning.
- Not for those who currently take acne medication.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
AGE Bright Spot Fader